Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Graphic Design #2


I've been running since 9th grade. My basketball coach told me I had to or else I couldn't make Varsity. Running more than 1 mile seemed close to impossible. By college, I was running about 2.5 miles a day. I used to actually hold a walkman CD player in my hand while I ran and I thought 2.5 miles was SOOOO far. When I moved to Las Vegas, I started running 3 miles a day. I would time it so that I would start my run 30 minutes before the television show The OC would start, that way my runs would be really fast so I wouldn't miss anything. 2 years ago, I started running a lot. A lot a lot. I ran the 3M half marathon in 2 hours and 11 minutes in January of 2009. Now I am training for the Austin Marathon. On February 20, 2011, I will run 26.2 miles in just one day. It will probably take me close to 5 hours. I am really scared, but also really excited to take on the challenge.

1 comment: